Monday, June 13, 2011

*Something More*

So last night we had a bonfire at a friends house!! It was pretty fun, glad I went. My friend Cassie was there, I have not talked to her in forever, so it was nice to see her and catch up on some things. I just really didn't want a certain person there, but then I got reasured that he is not going to do anything with her and I hope he doesn't cause he knows what will happen if he does. And I love laying outside with him till morning and talking to our drunk neighbors!!! lol what a night it was. Then when we woke up this morning he left and I went to sleep and didn't wake up till around 12:30 when the dog started barking and now I'm here and then I have to go mow out at my Grandma's house then idk hope to do something tonight!!!!!! A

No comments:

Post a Comment