Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*Roller Coaster Night*

Oh my!!! Last night was a night of up and downs!!! Which I hate. But I guess it had to all come out at sometime and I'm glad I got it all off my chest. I feel a lot better about the things I got off my chest. I really just wish that I could learn to stand up for myself , which after last night I think I might just do that. I think I should be doing the yelling at people I don't like or have something to say too, instead of having someone else do it for me. I just hate to be in the middle of things, but I am putting myself there and so I am not going to do that anymore, I am going to stand up for myself. Well I just have to learn how to do it. Well I have had the whole house to myself today and doing nothing much. just sitting around and watching tv and having fun lol!!!! Well see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment