Sunday, June 12, 2011

*Another Day*

Hello There!! Sorry I did not blog yesterday had a lot going on which I will explain!!! Yesterday I got my senior pictures done!!! Can't believe I am already going to be a Senior and can't believe I am going to graduate next year. Then after I had my pictures taken(which I can't wait to see) we went to Shawn's graduation party. Shawn is my brother's best friend. I had fun there we played bean bags and had a good time. I then went to Rock Falls with Shantell to drop off morgan and then we went to Shawn's grandparents house to have a Bonfire!!! Which was fun laughed a  lot and got my mind off things. It was nice to get to hang out with people and just drop whatever is going on in my mind and have a good time and laugh and just have fun. Then while we were out Shawn's cousins wanted to go to a Shaved Ice place in Sterling so we did. It was my first time eating shaved ice and it was amazing. Then on our way back we were jaming to some Chicken and Busicts and just laughing and having a good time. Then we got back to Shawn's grandparents we stayed for awhile then went back to Shawn's house and had food (which was really good). And while we were up there I made Joey come up and he did. Then we came back to the house and hung out for awhile which was good just to be with him cause in 2 weeks I won't see him for a month. Because I am going to camp(which I will explain more later) to camp for a month and won't be able to see him. Then he left later and then I went to bed. I was on the run yesterday so I had no time to blog. And today I slept in till about 1 or so which is late I know but I need my sleep because Joey always keeps me up late. I hope to see him tonight and I hope to see my best friend Kassandra soon before I leave and hang out and do girl stuff. Well hope the rest of the day goes good hopefully!!!! Might be back later!!!! :) Here are some random pictures I would like to share with everyone!!

 This is a picture of me and Joey(my boyfriend).
 This is another picture of us two that my friend Kassandra edited and put the words on!!!
This is a picture of me and my brother Jeff. This was taken awhile ago. We fight but I still love him. It will be really different without you when/if you go off to college.
This is a picture of me and my best friend Kassandra!!! If we are not together we are usually in contact someway or another. We are like sisters even tough there are times when yell at each other or get mad at each other we are still always going to be there for each other!!! Love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment