Wednesday, June 22, 2011

*Fall For You*

Well, sorry about not posting these last few days!!! I have been hanging out with my best friend Kassandra. We defiantly needed the bonding time before I leave. Well those days were filled with a lot of up and downs. I realized that my boyfriend really did not treat me right and I can't believe it took me that long to realize it. I broke up with him, but then we got back together the next day. I made him promise a few things before we did though. And I am glad I am back with him, some people think that we shouldn't be back together but it is my choice and I really don't care what other people have to say about it.  Well, the days with Kassandra was so much fun, I really don't want to leave her. I am going to miss her, and hanging out and being really hyper together, and always eating pizza rolls. We always have a lot of fun when we are together. We are the peanut butter and jelly to a sandwich. You can't have the sandwich without each other. We are like sisters and are always there for each other and always will. We fight but that is what sisters do and I love her a lot and I love how she is always there for me even if she don't like the decision I make. I love her to death!!!! Well, then the whole boyfriend thing. I just had to do it that night. I just really couldn't take it anymore. I really couldn't handle being treated like that. Then I realized that I really did like him and how he came back and begged me to take him back was really the thing that said that he loved me!!! And now I love him even more!!!!!!! Well, I have to go pack and get ready for camp which I leave for on Sunday, I really don't want to leave Joey and Kassandra, but I will talk to them everyday!!! But I am super excited to see everyone and have fun with everyone and play some awesome music together!!!!!! Well, better get to packing!!! Talk to you all later!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment