Thursday, June 16, 2011

*Never Say Never*

Last night was fun i got to hang out with my boyfriend which was nice and that was about all I did last night. So today, I did not get up till 2 but that is with waking up off and on from 6 to 11. Well I have not been doing much since then hung out with a few people that stopped by the house. Took a shower and then sat and did nothing. Well I have been looking through my dress clothes for camp and see what I need. I really dislike packing. I kinda started packing today some of the clothes that i won't wear in the next week. Right now I am excited and sad about going to camp. I am excited because i get away from all the arguing, and I get to see all my camp friends. But I'm sad because I am going to leave my family and friends for a whole month and won't get to see them!!! and especially since I have a boyfriend this year!! It's going to really different!!! But i can still talk/text them everyday so I'm good. Without my phone at camp I would die. Well have to go for now might be back later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment