Wednesday, August 10, 2011

*Tuesday July 12, 2011-Day 17 of LSM*

Well, Sunday was amazing, mom came and seen me. And Joey ended up coming with her and surprising me. And the concert was amazing Sunday night. The Brass is awesome. Then Monday is when everything started happening with him. He was joking about breaking up with me and stuff. which I know is a joke, but it pisses me off, he knows that. but he don't care about it. I am starting to think that he don't like me anymore. I'm just put in so much stress in this relationship and I shouldn't. And I'm always mad or annoyed at him for something. I think it would probably be best if we broke up, because I don't feel the connection anymore. So yesterday was pretty good, I had nothing and still didn't take a nap. I should of. I am so tired today. Band went well today. I tied not to fall asleep. Musicianship was boring, but that's whatever and I'm done listening to people that don't care about me. I am going to listen to me and my heart and the people that would put me in the right place. Like the people here at LSM are amazing and I don't think I could live without them. I love them and I will defenialty keep in touch after camp. Even though some of us are miles and miles apart we will always be together in some way. Well today has been tiring and I just had my lesson, which went good, but I have to work on my solo, which is kind of hard, but it's getting there. Then I have class piano and the recital later. Can't wait, it's the singers tonight. Well I want to color so ttyl
Me and Karina Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment