Friday, August 5, 2011

*Sunday July 10, 2011-Day 15 of LSM*

Once again I did not write in my journal. So we had church in the morning which is boring like always but you get used to it. Then we had an all hall activity where we had to write thank you cards to the people we are assigned. I don't mind it, it's just that they take time and then your hand starts to cramp up. lol Then after that Mom came to visit. I was super excited!!!!!!! I love that she would drive all the way up there just to see me. And Joey came with her and surprised me!!!!!!! I loved that!!!!!! We hung out and went to the park and went and ate at Culver's. We also went and ate at the Sugar Bowl, I love there ice cream. lol Then we had a recital that night. Praetorius Brass which was totally awesome!!!! :) Then we had a meeting talking about the week and stuff. so ya..then sleep.
 Me and Karina Day 15
 When he came to visit!!! :)
Our cluster table a mess!!! lol
Oh you!!!! The day he came to visit again!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment