Saturday, August 13, 2011

*Thursday July 14, 2011-Day 19 of LSM*

Yep, you know me didn't write in my journal again. So I'll just outline the day again. So I had musicianship again today. Oh how boring that class is like always. Then Band which was pretty awesome today, love all the songs we are playing. Then had a lesson today, went well, worked on my solo, getting nervous about it, hope it goes well. Then I had Class Piano, which I learned a lot in like always. Then the Movere Woodwind Ensemble which was amazing!!!! :) Also, today was Harry Potter day because the last movie comes out tonight at midnight. So people were dressed up and going crazy. Quite Funny!! But I love it!!!!! :)  Then evening prayer and sleep!!! :)

 Come out of Band and they are playing Harry Potter Tunes, LOVE IT!!!!! :)
 Me and Karina Day 19
Me and Karian's matching shoes!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment