Wednesday, August 17, 2011

*Monday July 18, 2011-Day 23 of LSM*

It's so sad!!! This is the last Monday at LSM this year!!! It is so sad. I hate it!!! I wish that I could never leave this place. I love it here!!! I wish all the people lived in one area, cause it sucks to be all spread out then you can't see each other during the year!!!! :( Well me and Karina live pretty close, so we will probably see each other during the year!!!! But today has been hard because I have been so tired!!! I didn't go to bed till midnight last night because me and Adele were up talking about life!! And I just can't take my mind off the whole Joey thing. I wish we weren't separated this long, but it's whatever anymore. It happened, it's over. I saw it coming eventually anyway. Then Band was amazing today!!! We were in the CFL and Rahab sounded amazing!!!! LOVED it!!!!! Can't wait for the concert!!! Then this afternoon I had my lesson which went pretty well. I have some stuff to work on and just put the final touches on my solo. So I guess all my hard work has paid off. And then I talked to Vicki, she said she was going good, but she is still in quite a bit of pain, but not as much as before. Then I talked to mom and seen how hte weather was there, same as here, hot as ever!!! I think like 105 degrees!!! It's crazy!!! I am going to be so sad, when I leave here, cause I'm going to miss all the people and music and just the experience. I would really love to come back next year, but we will see how everything goes, and see if it works out or not. But I am kind of excited to go home and see everyone and stuff, but it's o.k. I will miss this more!!! I love this place and wouldn't be the person I am today without LSM. I love it a lot!!!!! And everyone thinks I'm crazy about going away for a month to a camp just to play music. But I tell them no I'm not, because it's so awesome you don't understand!!! This is a once in a life time experience. That is totally amazing. If I never have come here, I would I not be he person I am today at all!!!!
 Me and Karina Day 23
 My toes with green underneath and blue crackle on top!!!! Amazing!!!!! Karina got it in the mall form her aunt!!! :)
Me and Maryanne!!!!!! Oh how I miss you!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment