Wednesday, August 3, 2011

*Friday July 8, 2011-Day 13 of LSM*

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I had a bunch of stuff going on and had no down time at all. I had my lesson yesterday, it went pretty well. We mainly worked on my solo, which is getting a little better. I really just wish that I could go home on the weekends or something, because while I am here I feel like I am missing out on a bunch of stuff at home. Like seeing my boyfriend and hanging out with everyone. Well, last night was really rough for me, because I when I tell everyone about Joey, they say to break up with him, but I like him a lot, and don't want to even though I know he treats me bad. I think it's because he is the first real boyfriend I have ever had. And I don't want to lose that. I feel like I can tell him everything and he tells me a lot. Just there is something there that tells me I shouldn't be going through this much stress just to be with him. And I am really worried about him cheating on me. Or just him hurting me to go out with someone else or something. I don't feel like our connection is there anymore, since I have been here, and I knew this was going to happen, but I hope we work though it. Cause I like him, and the thing is I don't listen to those people, I'm going to do what I want. And another reason why I am with him is cause I just want a boyfriend, and if I break up with him I wont won't find anyone, so it makes me stay with him. But I don't want to get hurt. Which I probably will, but you always do. So last night we had a cluster party. It was awesome. I LOVE my cluster!! and my counselor Amanda!!! I feel like I can go to her about anything, and she will still expect me and not back out. and I love her for that!!! Today I am really tired. I really just wish we had a day where we could sleep!!! LOL!! And today my small ensemble went pretty well, we got through the whole song, which is good, cause it's the first time. I really loved Band today, but got so tired. we went through the program. sounded amazing!! Can't wait for the concert. I love working with Dr. Dobler, he is amazing. He is really nice and really understanding when you don't get a part. Then I have been doing nothing since then . Hanging out coloring, laundry, and got on fb for a little bit. Talked to Kassandra today, she said she is probably going to be moving to p-town. I'm excited!!!! Cause we would probably get to hang out a lot more!!! and just be closer. But she was mad because I didn't ask here to come with my mom to visit. I need some time apart. I love her and everything, but she starting to get on my nerves, so this is a nice way to get away from that. But it whatever. She'll get over it. I better go and talk to Karina about getting dressed before or after dinner cause we have master classes, then right after a recital.

 This is what I woke up to outside my window this morning!!!
 Got bored so made another star-burst tower!!! :)
 Me and Karina Day 13

No comments:

Post a Comment