Monday, August 15, 2011

*Saturday July 16, 2011-Day 21 of LSM*

This day I did not write in my jouranl again. So I will wing it. We didn't have morning stuff today, becuase we don't on Saturday's, which is nice so we don't have to wake up so early. So this morning I slept in and then had Class Piano at 9:30 which is not that bad. Then Small Ensemble after that. Then lunch and recreation through out the day. Then we had dorm devotions and then dinner. And then the Talent Show/DANCE!!! Oh what a night that was. The talent show was amazing, everyone here has such amazing talent, besides music, even though most of it was, it was pretty amazing. I LOVED it. Oh, then the dance!!! IT was AWESOME!!!!! I went crazy!!! Like always, but here I really go crazy and do what I want. lol. It was an amazing night. :)

 Me and Karina Day 21
 So this would have to be just some of the greatest people!!! LOVE you all!!!!! :) This was before the dance!!!!
 Me and Shelbs!!!!!! Before the dance!!! LOVE her!!! :) <3
 Me before the dance!!! :)
 Me and B.!!!! LOVE her!!!! :) Before the dance!!!
 Maryann, Me, and Adele!!!!! Before the dance!!! LOVE these both and miss them even more!!! <3
 Me and Rosa before the dance!!! LOVE you girl!!!! :)
Me and my roommate (Adele) before the dance!!!!! :) Love and miss waking up to her beautiful face everyday day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment