Saturday, August 13, 2011

*Friday July 15, 2011-Day 20 of LSM*

Well the last couple of days have been really busy. Packed with lessons, Band Resherals, Piano Class and small ensemble and musicianship. Well my solo is coming along, just wish it would come faster. The days have been horrible, I broke up with Joey on Tuesday night, for reasons I will explain later. Well I broke up with him becasue I was getting treated like crap, and I didn't deserve that. And he seemed like he didn't want too be with me anymore. and he was always joking about breaking up with me, which pissed me off. So ya. But he wants too talk tonight, I guess I will but it's not going to chagne lmy mind. Well Tuesday's recital was amazing!!! LOVED IT!!!!! Them singing and acting!!! awesome!!! Wednesday I had small ensemble, which went o.k. Then Band, which was pretty amazing. Then I had nothing till our picture, we had to retake. Then we went and seen "Cars" in a theater in one of the buildings You could of played Capture the Flag, but I wanted to watch "Cars"!! lolz!! Then Dorm Devotions which took forever. Then yesterday I had Musicianship which was fun, we did improving. Then Band was fun, worked more on Rahab. Then I had a lesson. which went well, I have to practice my solo a lot!! Then Class Piano was fun, had to do a piece in front of the class. Then the woodwind ensemble last night was amazing. They played a Brook Joyce piece, crazy but cool. Then today I had Small ensemble, which went pretty well. Then Band was good, worked on Gouchy Bear with the soloist. It's really hard to play in Band and have a soloist because you have to really watch your instituter . Cause the tempo will always change. So ya. Then there is the whole Joey thing. I still feel for him. It will be really hard to get over it. I mean I really really did like him a lot, a lot. I am torn. I know he treats me bad, but I really like him. And now it's weird because I broke up with him here. But I will talk to him tonight. But I doubt that will change my mind. And he doesn't care, so what's the point of caring back. Oh well, I'm done with it. We have Master call tonight then student recital, should be good, can't wait!!! ttyl!!!


Me and Karina Day 20
 A random picture I took while waiting for a rectial, and it turned out pretty cool!!!
 So we decided all to take pictures while we were held back because of a storm!! And these all the best girls around!!! LOVE These people!!! :)
 This is what I get at Morning Announcements, random, but awesome!!
 Again another photo while we waited for the storm!!! But this girl right here her name is Amanda and I could go on forever about her. She is amazing and is always there for me and I LOVE her to death and I love when she stays up till late talking to me about life and telling me what I should do!!!! I just plain out LOVE her and wish I lived closer to her!! But even if we are miles apart you will always be in my heart. LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment