Thursday, August 4, 2011

*Saturday July 9, 2011-Day 14 of LSM*

Today has been a tiring day and it's only 10 a.m. I hate my teeth, they hurt really bad and I can't play a lot because of that!!! I hate it. Really just wish I didn't have to worry about them. It's just something else I have to worry about. But my solo is coming along good, and I'm glad of that. My piano class today, was taught by someone else, cause our original teacher was not there. And we actually learned something. lol!!! But last night I talked to Joey. He said he has a really bad ear efection and he was going to the doctor cause it was getting worse. I hate being away from him. It sucks, because our relationship is going down hill and it sucks. I hate it. Then I go back to school in August and so does he and we are never going to be able to see each other!!! :( Even when I get home I don't think I will be able to see him a lot, because of him working in Clinton now. And I think that we might break up, because of that and I think he might not be too much in this relationship anymore. Because he seems distance, like won't tell me anything. Ad he hasn't sad I love you in forever. So I'm starting to think that maybe he don't. Well I have to go to small ensemble so talk to you later.
Me and Karina Day 14
Day 14 Funny Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment