Wednesday, August 17, 2011

*Sunday July 17, 2011-Day 22 of LSM*

Well the student recital on Friday was amazing. Then I could not fall asleep. But it's' OK. I made it through Saturday.The talent show and dance was amazing last night. I went crazy and everyone accepted that. I love it!!!!!!!! Then I didn't go to bed till late!!! So I was really tired today!! But I got though it. Me and Karina went to the pool today because it was so hot!!! Like 100 degrees no joke!!! Oh well then there was meetings about groups to do stuff for festival week. Then dinner was good. I had a wrap, pizza and a salad. Awesome!!!! Oh they had chicken nuggets for lunch today!!! So exciting!!!! LOL!!!! Then the recital was amazing like always. ad now I am going to bed!!!! TTYL!!!
 Me and Karina Day 22
 Pool :)
 Me and Marissa!!!!! Waiting for service group meeting to start!!! :) <3
Me and Karina at the pool!!!!!! :) Love this girl to death!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment