Tuesday, July 26, 2011

*Thursday July 30, 2011-Day 5 of LSM*

Today has gone good, wish I could get more sleep here. I hate not having sleep then I get really tired during classes and start falling asleep which is a bad thing. Last night concert was amazing they had someone play violin, he was pretty awesome. Then someone played the steel drum thing , it was pretty cool, cause I never have even seen one before. Then we came back and had a meeting about where to go in case of a storm. Then we all went to our clusters. I called my mom then went and chated with my cluster. Then I called Joey. He didn't want me to hang up, but I had to because it was lights out. but I stayed up till like 11:30 just laying there because I couldn't fall asleep. So I'm super tired today. I might take a nap after my lesson today. Then I have class piano today. That should be fun. I really miss home. I miss all our bonfires and hanging out with Joey and Kassandra. And just living life. I just miss people too. And just doing whatever I want. Here I'm forced to do things, you don't want to do. And most of your day is wasted by classes and stupid stuff. I mean I love it here just not as much as home. I love how I'm not bored it's just the thing of being home that I miss. I better get off to my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment