Sunday, July 31, 2011

*Monday July 4, 2011-Day 9 of LSM*

Well I did not write in my journal again. I was really busy actually. We went on Caravan this day. Which is a day where we get to go off campus, and have a good day. And this year they decided to do it on the 4th. We went to Sugar Creek Bible Camp, where we got to canoe, play fribese golf, swim, and take a hike if we wanted too. We also had a really good dinner. It was amazing. And we also had some amazing ice cream!!!! :) <3 Then we went to a little town and watched fireworks!!!! It was awesome to see them, when I have not seen them in 2 years. They were amazing!!! :) Then we didn't get till late, it was tiring, but all worth it!!! :)
 Me and Karina, Day 9
 Me, Karina, and Laura. Waiting for the fireworks to start!!! :)
 Sam, Me and Marissa. Acting silly, waiting for fireworks still.
 Adele,Me, and Karina as Twins!!! All have matching sweatshirts!!! LOVE U BOTH!!!! :)
 Oh, So this is Shelby(Shelbs), she is awesome and I love and miss her lots!!!!! :) <3
 Awesome Fireworks!!! :)
 Another picture of some awesome fireworks!!!! :)
So this person right here is the best counselor in the world!!! I love her to death!!! And she is awesome just to sit and chat about life with and she got me through some tough times, while I was at camp!! She is most cheerful and strong-willed person I know!!! She is just plane out right amazing!!!! Her name is Amanda!!!!!!! And I love her lots!!! And I miss her a whole heck of a lot!!! I miss hugging her every night and saying goodnight to her!!!!!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment