Thursday, July 28, 2011

*Friday July 1, 2011-Day 6 of LSM*

Yay!!! It's finally Friday!!!! Oh my last night was a very emotionally for our cluster. Everyone was pouring out their stories. I feel like I should tell my story. I will one of these days. Well  my lesson went pretty well yesterday.  It was awesome to see what I'm doing wrong. I picked a solo. It's kind of hard. But I'll work on it a LOT!!!! I am going to go swimming today hopefully. I really am starting to think about life a lot more, since I am here at camp. I really just wish I could go back home on the weekends or something like that. I just really miss Joey. I wish he could come up with my mom, but I don't think that will happen.  And I don't even think my mom is going to come because I am busy every weekend, well I'm going to lunch. Later.... After lunch, I did much of nothing. I went and practiced a bit. I'm good for now. My solo is pretty hard, it's going to take bunches of work, but that's OK. I need something to do. lol. Then we were going to go swimming but it was late so we didn't But I'm super tired. Can't wait to fall asleep tonight. I also can't wait to talk to Joey tonight, because I didn't get to last night. But it's OK. I still text him and stuff. So I got to go. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment