Tuesday, July 26, 2011

*Monday June 27, 2011-Day 2 of LSM*

This is the first full day of LSM. It has gone really good. Nice to be back with everyone and get to hear everyone sing together is amazing. At evening Prayer last night, it was awesome to get to hear that sound again. I am having a lot of fun already this year. I really just wish that Kassandra would get off my back. Ever since yesterday she keeps texting me and stuff. Because she is mad at me cause of the whole Joey thing and I guess that is is mad when he came to my house when she was over. I told her that I didn't even know he was coming which I didn't But I am like whatever anymore, cause I am happy with him and I love him, so that's all that counts. If she is not happy with him, sorry, but it's my choice not yours. And if she doesn't like that choice, then get over it or get out. And I'm really missing everyone back home especially joey. I have a picture set up of me and him and I look at it all the time and it just makes me miss him even more. And he comae with me and mom to drop me off and I almost cried when they left. I cried later, cuase then it all set in, that I'm going to be away from him for a whole month. Well LSM, will be jam-packed and I won't have much time to worry about everything.  So, we get into the normal schelule tomorrow, so I'm glad. So excited for band!!! And I can't wait for small ensemble, it is going to have 3 flutes and 3 clarinet's, So pumped! Well I want to read so I might write later, idk!!!
Me and Karina's Daily Picture-Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment