Friday, January 25, 2013

*End of the First Week of Second Semester*

Right now I am on my way to CIT. This a big basketball tournament. It brings all the Concordia's together. This year it is in Nebraska. I am going with the pep band. I am so excited to get to experience it!!!! :) I have been thinking a lot though....this semester has gotten me to look at people in a different way. I'm not sure why, but I have. It's a good thing. I have also wanted to try to look at people differently then I used to. I really have looked at my boyfriend differently. I guess he just used to be my boyfriend really nothing more. But now that we had a break of 5 weeks, it really brought us close to each other. We had to use words and not just physically touch each other. I now look at him as my best friend that I could tell anything too and not just my boyfriend. He is someone that I could go to about anything and he wouldn't mind what I was talking about. He also wants to incorporate me in to his life also. That makes me feel like I'm wanted(which is a good thing). I really do love him and hope it stays that way for awhile. Well, I'm getting sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment